In 1840 the mission of St. Paul's was established in what is now Grenada. However this mission was declared inactive in 1842.
In 1870 a second attempt was made to establish a congregation in the now incorporated town of Grenada. The name of the parish was changed a number of times, but in 1876 the name was finalized as All Saints Parish.
The Yellow Fever Epidemic of 1878 decimated the parish, killing about half of the members in a matter of weeks, if not days.
The present Nave was built in the 1890’s and the Parish House in the 1970’s.